If you find yourself temporarily without health insurance coverage because COBRA is too expensive, you are in between jobs, or waiting for employer coverage to begin, short term insurance may be the plan for you.
- Coverage as early as the next day
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital or find a PPO plan that works for you
- Prescription drug coverage for extra peace of mind may also be an option for you
- 100% coinsurance option takes the guesswork out of what you owe or other levels are also available
- Lifetime benefits up to $5 million provide added security
- Affordable premiums
- Convenient payment options
Using Short Term Medical Insurance to Bridge the Gap
- Between Jobs…
- Lower cost alternative to COBRA or State Continuation…
- Children ceasing to meet the definition of an eligible dependent on their parent’s policy…
- Waiting for Group Coverage to start…
All good reasons to consider a Short Term Medical (“STM”) policy!
Did you know that most carriers offering both STM and Permanent Major Medical coverage also offer a coordination feature if both products are purchased from the same carrier?
We have all run into situations where a prospect is looking for alternatives to a costly COBRA premium and may be out of the job market for an extended period of time.
The obvious solution is to recommend Permanent Major Medical coverage since Permanent Major Medical coverage requires full medical underwriting, which may create a gap in coverage while waiting for an underwriting decision.
Please contact me today for additional information.
Get a quote or apply online